Horadric Cube 'Hitpower Item' Recipes - Diablo 2

Hitpower Boots Recipe

This section includes all of the 'Hitpower Items' that you can make using the Horadric Cube. All of these recipes take a piece of Magic (Blue) equipment as well as a Perfect Sapphire, a Jewel and a specific High Rune. The rarity of Jewel you use doesn't matter and it doesn't affect the final combine if you use a rare one or a cheap one; so use a cheap one.

 

Horadric Cube Gem Recipes

Horadric Cube Potion Recipes

Horadric Cube High Rune Recipes
- List of Armor Rune Words
- List of Helm Rune Words
- List of Shield Rune Words
- List of Weapon Rune Words

Horadric Cube Weapons and Armor Recipes
- Horadric Cube Gambling for Socket Recipes
- Horadric Cube How to Ebug Armor
- Horadric Cube Upgrading Weapons & Armor

Horadric Cube Rare Crafted Gear Recipes
- Blood Item Recipes
- Caster Item Recipes
- Hitpower Item Recipes
- Safety Recipes
- Best Recipes to Gamble for Rare Items

Horadric Cube Jewelry Recipes

Horadric Cube Misc Recipes

Horadric Cube Charm and Amulet Gambling

 

Crafted items in Diablo 2 always have 3 - 4 fixed properties and can roll up to an additional 4 properties if the conditions are met. There are four different categories of properties which are made for different builds and classes, recipes for all of them can be found below. It's up to you to pick which fixed properties are more important to you then you can gamble for the other properties that you want.

Depending on the ilvl of the item created it will get a certain amount of random affixes on it. Below is a list from Arreat Summit (and every other Diablo 2 website) on what ilvl the item has to be in order to roll the amount of affixes that you want. The ilvl of the item is determined the same way that a Rare item's ilvl is.

At ilvls 1-30, there's a 40% chance of 1 affix and a 20% chance each of 2, 3 or 4 affixes.
At ilvls 31-50, there's a 60% chance of 2 affixes and a 20% chance each of 3 or 4 affixes.
At ilvls 51-70, there's an 80% chance of 3 affixes and a 20% chance of 4 affixes.
At ilvls 71+, there's a 100% chance of 4 affixes.

To determine a Crafted Item's ilvl you'll need to know the ilvl of the item you're using to craft as well as do some math with your character level. It's a complicated math problem that you can find more information about on Arreat Summit and Diablo 2 wikia. What I can do for you is summarize what you need to know.

1. Your character level matters. The higher your level the better but being at least level 93 will allow you to craft everything.
2. The item's ilvl matters. There is a reason that so many people farm areas with Area Level 85 (Ancient Tunnels, Chaos Sanctuary, Baal Runs). These zones drop the highest ilvl items.

You will get a 100% chance of all 4 affixes when you craft an item from a level 85 zone with a character that's at least 80+. However, you won't be able to get the very best affixes in the game (on some items) unless you have a character level of 93 and are using an item from an area with an area level of 85. You can check what all of the affix levels are on this page.

For the most part Rings, Helms and Amulets are the 3 items that you'll definitely want to use a level 93 character when you craft them. For the rest of the pieces you can craft like Weapons, Shields, Boots, Body Armor, Gloves and Belts the best affixes that can roll on these items are 10 ilvls below the best affixes that can roll on Rings, Helms and Amulets. What this means is you can use either a lower level character or a lower ilvl item and still get the best rolls possible.

 

 

 

Magic Blunt WeaponMagic Blunt Weapon + Green JewelJewel + Tir RuneTir Rune + Perfect SapphirePerfect Sapphire = Magic Blunt WeaponHitpower Weapon

Fixed Affixes:
5% Chance of Casting Level 4 Frost Nova When Hit
Attacker Takes 3 - 7 Damage
+ 35 - 60% Enhanced Damage

 

Magic Full HelmMagic Full Helm, Basinet or Giant Conch + Purple JewelJewel + Ith RuneIth Rune + Perfect SapphirePerfect Sapphire = Magic Full HelmHitpower Helm

Fixed Affixes:
5% Chance of Casting Level 4 Frost Nova When Hit
Attacker Takes 3 - 7 Damage
+ 25 - 50 Defense vs. Missiles

 

Magic Field PlateMagic Field Plate, Sharktooth Armor or Kraken Shell + Purple JewelJewel + Nef RuneNef Rune + Perfect SapphirePerfect Sapphire = Magic Field PlateHitpower Chest Armor

Fixed Affixes:
5% Chance of Casting Level 4 Frost Nova When Hit
Attacker Takes 3 - 10 Damage
10 - 20% Faster Hit Recovery

 

Magic Chain GlovesMagic Chain Gloves, Heavy Bracers, Vambraces + White JewelJewel + Ort RuneOrt Rune + Perfect SapphirePerfect Sapphire = Magic Chain GlovesHitpower Gloves

Fixed Affixes:
5% Chance of Casting Level 4 Frost Nova When Hit
Attacker Takes 3 - 7 Damage
Knockback

 

Magic Heavy BeltMagic Heavy Belt, Battle Belt, Troll Belt + Blue JewelJewel + Tal RuneTal Rune + Perfect SapphirePerfect Sapphire = Magic Heavy BeltHitpower Belt

Fixed Affixes:
5% Chance of Casting Level 4 Frost Nova When Hit
Attacker Takes 3 - 7 Damage
5 - 10% Damage Returned as Mana

 

Magic Chain BootsMagic Chain Boots, Mesh Boots or Boneweave Boots + Red JewelJewel + Ral RuneRal Rune + Perfect SapphirePerfect Sapphire = Magic Chain BootsHitpower Boots

Fixed Affixes:
5% Chance of Casting Level 4 Frost Nova When Hit
Attacker Takes 3 - 7 Damage
+ 25 - 60 Defense vs. Melee

 

Magic Gothic ShieldMagic Gothic Shield, Ancient Shield or Ward + Red JewelJewel + Eth RuneEth Rune + Perfect SapphirePerfect Sapphire = Magic Gothic ShieldHitpower Shield

Fixed Affixes:
5% Chance of Casting Level 4 Frost Nova When Hit
Attacker Takes 3 - 10 Damage
+ 5 - 10% Increased Chance to Block

 

Magic AmuletMagic Amulet + White JewelJewel + Thul RuneThul Rune + Perfect SapphirePerfect Sapphire = Magic AmuletHitpower Amulet

Fixed Affixes:
5% Chance of Casting Level 4 Frost Nova When Hit
Attacker Takes 3 - 10 Damage
5 - 11% Hit Causes Monsters to Flee

 

Magic RingMagic Ring + Blue JewelJewel + Amn RuneAmn Rune + Perfect SapphirePerfect Sapphire = Magic RingHitpower Ring

Fixed Affixes:
5% Chance of Casting Level 4 Frost Nova When Hit
Attacker Takes 3 - 6 Damage
+ 1 - 5 to Dexterity