Gambling for Rare Crafted Items - Diablo 2

Diablo 2 Rare Crafted Item Gambling

Crafted items in Diablo 2 always have 3 - 4 fixed properties and can roll up to an additional 4 properties if the conditions are met. There are four different categories of properties which are made for different builds and classes, recipes for all of them can be found below. It's up to you to pick which fixed properties are more important to you then you can gamble for the other properties that you want.

Depending on the ilvl of the item created it will get a certain amount of random affixes on it. Below is a list from Arreat Summit (and every other Diablo 2 website) on what ilvl the item has to be in order to roll the amount of affixes that you want. The ilvl of the item is determined the same way that a Rare item's ilvl is.

At ilvls 1-30, there's a 40% chance of 1 affix and a 20% chance each of 2, 3 or 4 affixes.
At ilvls 31-50, there's a 60% chance of 2 affixes and a 20% chance each of 3 or 4 affixes.
At ilvls 51-70, there's an 80% chance of 3 affixes and a 20% chance of 4 affixes.
At ilvls 71+, there's a 100% chance of 4 affixes.

To determine a Crafted Item's ilvl you'll need to know the ilvl of the item you're using to craft as well as do some math with your character level. It's a complicated math problem that you can find more information about on Arreat Summit and Diablo 2 wikia. What I can do for you is summarize what you need to know.

1. Your character level matters. The higher your level the better but being at least level 93 will allow you to craft everything.
2. The item's ilvl matters. There is a reason that so many people farm areas with Area Level 85 (Ancient Tunnels, Chaos Sanctuary, Baal Runs). These zones drop the highest ilvl items.

You will get a 100% chance of all 4 affixes when you craft an item from a level 85 zone with a character that's at least 80+. However, you won't be able to get the very best affixes in the game (on some items) unless you have a character level of 93 and are using an item from an area with an area level of 85. You can check what all of the affix levels are on this page.

For the most part Rings, Helms and Amulets are the 3 items that you'll definitely want to use a level 93 character when you craft them. For the rest of the pieces you can craft like Weapons, Shields, Boots, Body Armor, Gloves and Belts the best affixes that can roll on these items are 10 ilvls below the best affixes that can roll on Rings, Helms and Amulets. What this means is you can use either a lower level character or a lower ilvl item and still get the best rolls possible.

 

Horadric Cube Gem Recipes

Horadric Cube Potion Recipes

Horadric Cube High Rune Recipes
- List of Armor Rune Words
- List of Helm Rune Words
- List of Shield Rune Words
- List of Weapon Rune Words

Horadric Cube Weapons and Armor Recipes
- Horadric Cube Gambling for Socket Recipes
- Horadric Cube How to Ebug Armor
- Horadric Cube Upgrading Weapons & Armor

Horadric Cube Rare Crafted Gear Recipes
- Blood Item Recipes
- Caster Item Recipes
- Hitpower Item Recipes
- Safety Recipes
- Best Recipes to Gamble for Rare Items

Horadric Cube Jewelry Recipes

Horadric Cube Misc Recipes

Horadric Cube Charm and Amulet Gambling

 

Below you will find a list of the best items you can make with Gambling and what recipes you'll want to use to make them. I've broken the stats on the items into required (Req) and recommended (Rec) stats. For example the first item on the list is Good Bowzon Hitpower Gloves.

On these gloves you'll want +2 Bow and Crossbow Skills or +2 Passive & Magic Skills as well as +20 Improved Attack Speed otherwise the item is trash. If you get both of these rolls on your item then you want to to check the other stats against my recommended list. If you get at least two that match then you've got a decent item.

Key:

Req: Required Affix #1. The Item is not useful without this
Req: Required Affix #2. The Item is not useful without this
Rec: Recommended Affix's. Get at least two of these on your item and you've got a good item; the better the rolls you get the better the item.


 

Good Bowzon Hitpower Gloves:

Heavy Bracers, Vambraces + White JewelJewel + Ort RuneOrt Rune + Perfect SapphirePerfect Sapphire

Req: +2 Passive & Magic Skills or +2 Bow and Crossbow
Req: +20 Improved Attack Speed
Rec: Dexterity, Strength, (Lightning Resistance + Any Other Resist), Life Leech, Replenish Mana

 

Good Javazon Blood Gloves:

Sharkskin Gloves or Vampirebone Gloves + Purple JewelJewel + Nef RuneNef Rune + Perfect RubyPerfect Ruby

Req: +2 Javelin and Spear Skills or +2 Passive & Magic Skills
Req: +20 Improved Attack Speed
Req: 10 Crushing Blow
Rec: Dexterity, Strength, (Lightning Resistance + Any Other Resist)

 

Good Smiter Blood Gloves:

Sharkskin Gloves or Vampirebone Gloves + Purple JewelJewel + Nef RuneNef Rune + Perfect RubyPerfect Ruby

Req: 20 Improved Attack Speed
Req: 10 Crushing Blow
Rec: Strength, Dexterity, Vitality, (Lightning Resistance + Any Other Resist), Attack Rating

 

Good Martial Assassin Blood Gloves:

Sharkskin Gloves or Vampirebone Gloves + Purple JewelJewel + Nef RuneNef Rune + Perfect RubyPerfect Ruby

Req: +2 Martial Skills
Req: 20 Improved Attack Speed
Req: 10 Crushing Blow
Rec: Strength, Dexterity, Vitality, (Lightning Resistance + Any Other Resist), Attack Rating

 

Good Blood Boots For Every Melee Class:

Battle Boots or Mirrored Boots + White JewelJewel + Eth RuneEth Rune + Perfect RubyPerfect Ruby

Req: 30% Faster Run/Walk
Req: 10% Faster Hit Recovery
Rec: +25 to at least two Resistances, Dexterity, Strength, Max Mana

 

Good Caster Boots For Every Caster Class:

Demonhide Boots or Wyrmhide Boots + Purple JewelJewel + Thul RuneThul Rune + Perfect AmethystPerfect Amethyst

Req: 30% Faster Run/Walk
Req: 10% Faster Hit Recovery
Rec: +25 to at least two Resistances, Dexterity, Strength, Max Mana

 

Good Caster Belt For Every Class:

Sharkskin Belt or Vampirefang Belt + Red JewelJewel + Ith RuneIth Rune + Perfect AmethystPerfect Amethyst

Req: 10% Faster Cast Rate
Req: 24% Faster Hit Recovery
Rec: +30 to at least two Resistances, Strength, Max HP

 

Good Blood Belt For Melee Classes:

Mesh Belt or Mithril Coil + Red JewelJewel + Tal RuneTal Rune + Perfect RubyPerfect Ruby

Req: 24% Faster Hit Recovery
Req: 3% Life Leech
Req: 15+ Strength
Rec: Chance to Open Wounds, Resistances

 

Good Caster Amulet:

Magic AmuletMagic Amulet + White JewelJewel + Ral RuneRal Rune + Perfect AmethystPerfect Amethyst = Magic AmuletCaster Amulet

Req: +2 to Skills for a Casting Class
Req: 20% Faster Cast Rate (You can get an FCR affix roll that combines with the default one in the Caster Recipe)
Rec: 80+ Mana, 40+ Life, 30+ to a Resist, +15 Strength, +15 Dexterity

 

Good Blood Melee Amulet:

Magic AmuletMagic Amulet + Blue JewelJewel + Amn RuneAmn Rune + Perfect RubyPerfect Ruby = Magic AmuletBlood Amulet

Req: +2 Skills for a Melee Class
Req: 10% Faster Cast Rate
Rec: +15 Strength, +15 Dexterity, 30+ to a Resist, 80+ Mana, Mana Leech

 

Good Melee Blood Ring:

Magic RingMagic Ring + White JewelJewel + Sol RuneSol Rune + Perfect RubyPerfect Ruby = Magic RingBlood Jewelry

Req: 10% Faster Cast Rate
Req: 20+ Strength
Rec: Attack Rating, Dexterity, Max HP, +20 of Two Resistances