Brandish Guides and Walkthroughs
This page here will share minor tidbits, tricks, cheats and hints about Brandish. As with many of the other guides on my website these are designed to be very google friendly. If you're stuck, and googling to get done a certain part of the game, that's hopefully how you found this guide!
Acquiring Warp Magic
You can find the Warp Magic ability pretty early on in the game in Ruins 1, it's quite well hidden here! You will have to follow a specific order of movement in order to reach the Sound Room where the Warp Magic is hidden. Here's the exact steps you should follow to reach the Sound Room.
1. At the start of the game move 4 steps north and use the switch you see - then enter the door it opens.
2. Head through the door; Two steps east, one step north, three steps east, two steps south, two steps east, five steps south, one step east, two steps south.
3. Turn west and use the switch
4. Enter the door and move two steps west and three steps south.
5. Enter another door and move two steps south, 3 steps west and one step north.
6. Jump forward to land in a large room before finally walking all the way to the west then to the north then to the east.
If these directions confuse you I don't blame you. Here is a video I found that will give you some visual aid if needed.
Restore Energy during Gameplay
Press L + R during gameplay. The screen will flash black if done successfully to confirm code entry.
Easy Knowledge Skill Ups
For this you'll need a lot of mana potions or to constantly rest after a few minutes of doing this. What you'll want to do is enter a battle with a monster but don't kill it - just let it attack you. Keep healing yourself when needed and using a Mana potion when you need mana. You'll get skill ups from all of the healing.
Easy Magic Resist Skill Ups
Much like the previous tip you'll want to bring some Magic potions with you when you set out to do this. Much like the previous task engage a monster and just let it attack you (with magic spells). Heal yourself when you get low health and pop a mana potion whenever you need mana. You'll get Magic Defense skill ups quite easily this way.
At the end of the game instead of helping Alexis fight her for an alternative ending.