Prophecy of Ro (PoR) Baking Guide
For Baking I would recommend you save the skill points and just start out with making Fish Rolls. Baking is one of the easier tradeskills to raise and also one of the more rewarding in my opinion. Throughout the years people are always going to want Stat food and of course as you could imagine the stat food that you can make will only become better with time.
Before you go nuts and start Baking up a storm - I recommend you stop at 50 - 99 Baking and complete the Baking Trophy Quest if you plan to take this Tradeskill stuff seriously! It isn't required you do it now but it'll save you mucho time later on if you take some time to finish it in the early levels of your Tradeskill.
Fish Rolls 82 - 110 (130)
This is the route I prefer most/recommend that you do. Normally I just start with Fish Rolls from a skill of 1 and craft them until I can't possibly get skill ups from them anymore, then I move onto bigger and better recipes.
Exquisite Truffles (271 Trivial)
1 Dark Chocolate Creme
1 Exquisite Deep Mushroom
- After the Gates of Discord expansion pack goes live there's an alternative method to raising every Tradeskill in the game to 54. I believe these quests to be a waste of time, however, they teach you recipes that can't be learned anywhere else and for that reason must be done at least once to reach 350 Baking. If you're interested in learning more about the GoD Tradeskill Quests then follow the link provided.
- If you choose to use a Draught of the Craftsman you'll have enough juice to max out two Tradeskills usually. So come prepared with a lot of materials before popping a pot!
- If you don't see any materials that you need listed in The Bazaar setup a Buyer on a day when you don't plan on playing much to buy the items you need. Mention in general chat what you're buying (and even pay double what the other barters ask to get peoples attention if you want). Maybe someone who is killing in the zones and reading general will offload their loot to you.
- Aside from the uses mentioned above it's useful for every player to max out all of their Tradeskills for tangible useful benefits. You can only acquire things like Artisan's Prize and Sacred Prayer Shawl of the Duke from maxing out your Tradeskills. Those of you whom are wondering if this is all even worth it, well now you know.
- Under "General" in the AA window get the Salvage AA as soon as you possibly can, preferably before you start raising all of your Tradeskills. It'll save you a lot of plat.
- As aforementioned every Tradeskill has a Trophy. Here is a list of all 6 quests for the Baking Trophy .