Archaeology Achievement Guide
Illustrious Grand Master in Archaeology: Reach a skill of 525 in Archaeology. You must have a skill of at least 450 before training Illustrious Grand Master in Archaeology.
Diggerest: Find 100 common artifacts.
That Belongs in a Museum!: Find 20 rare artifacts.
It's Always in the Last Place You Look: Recover archaeology artifacts from each of the following races.
- Night Elf
Seven Scepters: Recover the following scepters from the various races of Azeroth.
- Scepter of Charlga Razorflank
- Atal'ai Scepter
- Scepter of Xavius
- Scepter of Nekros Skullcrusher
- Scepter of Nathrezim
- Scepter of Nezar'Azret
- Scepter of Bronzebeard
Tragedy In Three Acts: Recover the following Night Elf artifacts that tell the fateful story of Pyramond and Theleste.
- Delicate Music Box
- Cloak Clasp with Antlers
- Hairpin of Silver and Malachite
- Chest of Tiny Glass Animals
- Cracked Crystal Vial
- Silver Scroll Case
Blue Streak: Discover who slew the dread wyrm Kaldrigos by collecting the following artifacts.
- Notched Sword of Tunadil the Redeemer
- Dented Shield of Horuz Killcrow
- Scorched Staff of Shadow Priest Anund
- Silver Kris of Krol
The Harder They Fall: Discover how orc Chieftan Hargal was killed by collecting the following artifacts.
- Tiny Bronze Scorpion
- Maul of Stone Guard Mur'og
- Gray Candle Stub
- Rusted Steak Knife
Kings Under the Mountain: Discover the following artifacts of the Dark Iron thanes.
- Mithril Chain of Angerforge
- Moltenfist's Jeweled Goblet
- Winged Helm of Corehammer
- Ironstar's Petrified Shield
- Skull Staff of Shadowforge
- Spiked Gauntlets of Anvilrage
- Warmaul of Burningeye
The Boy Who Would Be King: Recover the following tol'vir artifacts that tell of the rise and fall of Emperor Ninjter.
- Cat Statue with Emerald Eyes
- Soapstone Scarab Necklace
- Tiny Oasis Mosaic
- Engraved Scimitar Pommel
- Sketch of a Desert Palace
- Canopic Jar