Serpent's Passage is a High Elf and Dark Elf tier 4 scenario. You can only participate in Serpent's Passage when "Dragonwake" is contested. Serpent's Passage is a Domination type scenario, similar to Howling Gorge and Talabec Dam. In Serpent's Passage you are required to grab the Salvage Part from the center of the map and bring it back to your camp. The first team to reach 500 points or the team with the most points at 15 minutes wins.
Number of players: 18 v 18
Things To Keep In Mind
- The Salvage part is the main focus on this scenario, many people always leave it unguarded and focus on farming the opposing team. Use this to your advantage.
- If it turns into a stalemate and you want good XP and Renown leave the Sc party and pick off the stragglers in the back.
- If you do get stuck in a stalemate (which happens 99.99% of the time) try to get a bright wizard or sorcerer to aoe nuke you by your spawn points guards. This will cause them to agro them, and anyone who heals them.
- If they are camping near your spawn point, hop off the back of the boat and swim out of their line of site. Come back on shore and grab the Salvage Part. Once you have this circle around again (But not so far back, or you will drop the part) and return the salvage part to your crate.
- If it is a stalemate, a good AFK spot is up on the pillar in the middle of the Scenario.
Run the Part: This is the fastest way to win the scenario and the fastest renown/xp. Have a tank pick up the part and run it back to your salvage cart to cap it.
Farming: This is the usual turn out of this scenario, both teams just focus on killing each other and completely ignore the part. Usually they do this to farm Officer Medallions. If you're sneaky enough you can sneak around the opposing team and run the Salvage part yourself.
Tanks: If you're team plans on running the salvage part, then you're the perfect candidate. Otherwise you have no special purpose
Melee DPS: Kill Stuff, fairly simple, yes?
Ranged DPS: See above.
Healers: Heal stuff.
Maximizing Renown Earned
Win. It's almost all I can say for this scenario. If you win it, you get the best renown and XP you can get out of this SC. You will need to focus on running the salvage part if you plan on winning. Even if your team isn't listening to you, put all your attention into this part.
Estimated XP Per (Loss): 6896xp
Estimated Renown Per (Loss): 566
Estimated XP Per (Win): 9865xp
Estimated Renown Per (Win): 1233
Map of Serpent's Passage
Rank 125, 150, 175, 200 Fragments, Curios, Gold Dust and Containers
Level 35-40 Greens
Annihilator Set Gear
If you find anything wrong with the guide on this page or if you just have a comment about it please feel free to leave it below!