Hobbit Frerin's Court 6 - 7
6) Once you arrive head east into Frerin's Court and accept the quest from Tindr. Head north towards Thorin's Hall and accept the quest from Flosi and Skogi. Once you have all of the quests head north into Thorin's Hall.
2) Once you're inside of Thorin's Hall run down the stairs and refresh your quest at Unnarr. Just northeast of Unnarr is Bavor, accept his quest as well. Once you have both of your quests head northeast to the Crafting Quater where you'll find Egil Oldbeard.
3) Turn in your quest to Egil Oldbeard, then head south out of Thorin's Hall. From Thorin's Hall head south east to Rock Belly Pit.
4) Inside of the pit you need to collect 5 Sand, The First Gear, Flosi's Pick-axe and kill 8 Cave-claws. The sand is scattered all over the cave, The First Gear is in a chest at the bottom of the cave and Flosi's Pick-axe is on the level right above the bottom level. After you do everything in this cave return to Thorin's Gate and turn in your quest to Flosi then head west towards Mirkstone Tunnels.
5) While going up Axe-head path you'll see the Arming Cave to the right (And a ring on your mini map that you can't miss). Enter the Arming Cave and continue your quest at Vitharr. Exit the Arming Cave and continue up the path to the Mirkstone Tunnels.
6) Inside of Mirkstone Tunnels you'll want to collect 5 Stones and 5 Gypsum. Once you have 5 of each exit the tunnels and head east back to Frerin's Court. Refresh your quest at Tindr in Frerin's Court and continue into Thorin's Halls. Inside refresh your quest at Guard Captain Unnarr and Bovar.
7) After you refresh your quests at Bovar and Unnarr head to the Merchant Quater to the Northwest in Thorin's Hall. Down under the Quater itself you'll find water coming through holes in the wall, you have to right click right in the center where this water is coming out to use Tindr's Mortar to seal it.
8) After you've sealed up 3 of the Breaches return to Frerin's Court. Refresh your quest at Tindr and then head northeast to the Silver Deep Mine. In the back of the mine near the troll you'll find a dwarf body crushed by a stone. Collect the hilt on the dwarfs body then return to Unnarr with what you've found.
9) After you've turned in your quest to Unnarr head to the far northern portion of the center of town and refresh your quest at Dwalin. Exit Thorin's Hall and return to Frerin's Court. Continue through Frerin's Court down into the southern portion of Ered Luin. Ignore the two quests on your way down the path to the Vale of Thrain. Follow the path all the way down until you get to Noglond.
Hobbit Noglond 7 - 9
10) Once you arrive in Noglond accept all of the quests and turn in any you might have. Head south out of town to the bridge. Run under the bridge and your quest will update. Destroy 8 Thickets here.
11) After you've destroyed 8 thickets kill 4 Hendrevails and 5 Vale Wildcats. After you've killed these head to Vifill (He could be in any direction from you, just look at my map and coords that I give you to find him.
12) Once you arrive at Vifill continue your quest. Northwest and kill 4 bears and kill 3 Vale Prowlers. They're sneaky little bastards and are stealthed. So you have to look closly for them. Once you've killed everything you need return to Noglond.
13) Back in Noglond refresh your quests. Head west of Noglond to the old ruins and kill Goblins until one drops a Fetish. From Noglond head southeast to Gondamon. Grab the Horsey Path and take a ride back to Thorin's Gate.
14) Once you're back at Thorin's Gate hop on a horse and take it to West Bree. When you arrive at West Bree Hit "M" and Run to Combe.
<This is currently a work in progress, I will work more on the formatting over time most likely there will be ads displayed here above the comment section in the future, the usual ones you see on websites prior to the disqus chat. They have their own ad system called Revel which I need to wait for approval for, I don't know how long it will take but once that's done I can reformat this.>
If you find anything wrong with the guide on this page or just have a comment please feel free to leave it below!