Hobbit 6-6 Epic Quest
1) Once you exit the instance you'll arrive in The Shire. Refresh your quest at Mundo Sackville-Baggins who is right in front of you and grab all of the other quests around you. Once you have all of them head northeast to Lobelia Sackville-Baggins.
2) In the Hobbit newbie zone I only do the epic quest here then i get out. Why? In all honesty this newbie zone SUCKS. Quests are spread out most of them are talk to quests it makes me want to slam my head into a brick wall. Once you run 3 miles to get to Lobelia Sackville-Baggins you have to run another 3 miles to get to the other quest giver, proving my point further.
3) Once you're in Scary refresh your quest at Wilcome Tunnelly. Head across town square to Pansy Tunnelly and refresh your quest. Now from town head northwest to the Greenfields. Search here for a Rabbit-Hole. Once you find the Rabbit-Hole right click on it to search it. You'll find a Pointy Rock. Return to Pansy with the rock and head west to Brockinborings. Follow the road and you'll come right to it.
4) In Brockinborings refresh your quest at Bounder Primstone. Now with your new quest head northeast out of town to Halros.
5) Once you reach Halros refresh your quest. Now use your Map Home. (Yes you heard me right, time to level up and come back and complete this crap later!) Run down into Michel Delving and hop on the horsey at the far western portion of town. Take the horsey to Thorin's Gate.
If you find anything wrong with the guide on this page or if you just have a comment about it please feel free to leave it below!