Human 12-15 Gondamon
1) Once you arrive in Thorin's Gate take a horse back to Gondamon. Once you're in Gondamon set your Map Home here and accept all of the quests. Once you're done in town head northeast out of town to Ringdale.
2) Here you'll want to kill 6 Dourhand Warriors, 3 Sturdy Dourhand, Collect Gellir's Sundered Shield and find Aglarchen. First up kill the Dwarves while you work your way towards the sundered shield.
3) The sundered shield is closer to Ringdale itself, look at my picture for a pretty precise location. Once you have the shield return to Gondamon and refresh your quests.
4) Now with a new batch of quests head out of town and kill 5 wolves around the outskirts for 5 wolf pelts. Work your way east while killing the wolves. After collecting all 5 wolf pelts head northeast to Glamir.
5) Once you reach Glamir refresh your quest then head north to Skithi Blackhand. Kill your way into the camp and then kill Skithi Blackhand himself. He's at the back of the camp, you honestly can't miss him. After you kill Skithi head east to Emyn Hoedh.
6) At Emyn Hoedh you have to kill the Wights for a Wight skull. Once you have that skull you can head far east to the eastern portion of Haudh Lin. Kill 7 Spiders over here then use your Map Home to return to Gondamon.
7) Back at Gondamon refresh all of your quests and head north out of town. Kill bears for 6 haunches of bear meat. After you've killed all the bears that you need, return to Glamir and refresh your supply of quests. Now from Glamir head southeast to Thrasi's Lodge and refresh your supply of quests at the Lodge.
8) Back at the Hunting Lodge refresh your quest at Langlas and then head north to the abandoned bear den. Refresh your quest at the head of the den then kill 6 Hendrovals around it. Now that you've killed the vicious parakeets return to the bear den and continue your quest. After thats done head north into Haudh Lin. Up here you'll want to kill 5 Mound-Wights and a Mound-Wight Archer.
9) Also while you're in this area head back to where we had to collect the Wight Skull. At the far northern part of this area you'll see a large white stone shooting up into the sky. Run over to it and right click it to summon a Master Mound Wight that you need to kill. After you've killed all the Wights that you need return to Glamir and refresh your quests. Now return to Gondamon and turn in your two quests here.
10) After you've turned in your two quests in Gondamon head east back to Thrasi's Lodge. Refresh your quest then find Traps around the camp and search them for rabbits to feed the lynx. Once you find a rabbit carcass return to the lodge and refresh your quest yet again.
11) This time you need to head north of the lodge and collect 8 Sharp-Thistle plants. You can find them scattered throughout the landscape. Once you have all 8 return to Thrasi and refresh your quest. With the followup feed the Mead to the lynx and then turn in your quest. From the lodge head northeast to Svanr.
12) Head east into Kheledul. Inside Keledul you need to collect 6 Treasure-boxes. Once you have all 6 exit Kheledul and kill Starkath. Starkath wonders outside patroling up and down the wall to Kheledul. After you've killed Starkath and collected 6 Treasure boxes head south to Duillond.
13) At Duillond refresh your quest. Then hop on a horse to Gondamon. Once you reach Gondamon turn in your quests then head south to Rath Teriag. When you're almost in Rath Teriag you'll come to a dwarf nammed Ingolfr. Accept his quest then continue south into Rath Teriag.
14) In Rath Teriag you need to kill 8 Spiders. After you've killed all of the spiders return to Ingolfr and turn in your quest. Accept the followup and head back into Rath Teriag.
15) This time around you need to kill 9 Milkeyes. Essentially they're cave claws with another name. Return to Ingolfr after you've killed all 9 of them and refresh your quest yet again. Now head back into Rath Teraig and kill 6 Blue Crag Goblins and 6 Blue Crag Stingers. If you're an elf you'll have a racial trait to kill 50 Goblins, you should be getting close to it by now, i'd reccomend hanging around and finishing the job.
16) Now it's time to finish the Hobbit quest line.
If you find anything wrong with the guide on this page or if you just have a comment about it please feel free to leave it below!